Current Open Positions:
Wabasha Brewing is Hiring!
Love craft beer? So do we! Wabasha Brewing is looking to hire a fun, outgoing person who loves craft beer as much as we do!
$7.75 per hour + Tips
Part-time – Night and Weekend Availability Required
At Wabasha Brewing, we know that what makes craft beer so awesome isn’t just the beer, it’s the community that surrounds it. We love talking to fellow beer lovers, helping them better understand our beer, and ensuring they have the best time possible in our Taproom. We are looking for someone with an energetic personality, a strong knowledge of craft beer, and isn’t intimidated by a busy bar!
- Assisting customers in beer selection
- Serving quality pours and discussing beers and the Wabasha Brewing Brand with patrons
- General taproom cleaning/maintenance
- Lifting, Sliding & Cuppling new kegs
- Assisting in Taproom events
Requirements & Qualifications
- Previous serving or bartending experience, preferably in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift 55lbs
- Have experience in modern POS systems
- Availability during nights and weekends
- Alcohol ServeSafe Certification or equivilent, or willingness to take ServeSafe course within 30 days of hire
- Positive attitude & ability to handle any situations that may arise from consumption of alcohol
- Bartending in a Craft Brewery Taproom or Craft Beer bar
- Strong knowledge of beer styles and beer production a huge plus!
- Cicerone Level 1 or higher
- Great Sense of humor and ability to handle all customers with a smile
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org